The perfect location
The Palais Royal area is ideal for a stay in the heart of Paris. It has all of the city’s main attractions:
- Famous monuments and sites: Palais Royal and the calm of its garden, the Louvre, the Tuileries Garden, the Comédie Française theater;
- Exclusive boutiques, charming international restaurants, brasseries and Parisian cafés;
- Stylish shops can be found in the covered arcades of Palais Royal, rue Saint Honoré, and place des Victoires (Christian Louboutin, Pierre Hardy, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney…);
- Exclusive art galeries and art dealers.
- In the heart of the new Museum Mile:
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is located on the Place Valois, right at mid-distance between the Museum of Modern Art Georges Pompidou, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. The Palais Royal, completely renovated, hosts some of the finest boutiques and the legendary Buren columns. The Seine river banks are definitely open to pedestrians (and closed to cars) since September 1st, 2016, an open-air museum: Walk along the Seine and discover the Conciergerie and Notre Dame.
The Palais Royal area is also the Parisians ' favorite neighborhood where all the refined artists and fashion designers are established, mixed with a spirit of culture and gastronomy.
Because it is still great weather in Paris, Indian Summer, we have created this incredible package for you : Available in one of our fabulous Suites, get your private butler and a luxurious picnic service in Paris ! (From 945 Euros per night, minimum 2 nights)More information Check availability
TRIPADVISOR, CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2017
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal receives the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017.
DATE: 30 June 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
In an attempt to spotlight the relationship of Picasso with non-Western art and offer a comparative view of his work with works by non-European artists, the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac is putting on display the exhibition “Pica