The perfect location
The Palais Royal area is ideal for a stay in the heart of Paris. It has all of the city’s main attractions:
- Famous monuments and sites: Palais Royal and the calm of its garden, the Louvre, the Tuileries Garden, the Comédie Française theater;
- Exclusive boutiques, charming international restaurants, brasseries and Parisian cafés;
- Stylish shops can be found in the covered arcades of Palais Royal, rue Saint Honoré, and place des Victoires (Christian Louboutin, Pierre Hardy, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney…);
- Exclusive art galeries and art dealers.
- In the heart of the new Museum Mile:
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is located on the Place Valois, right at mid-distance between the Museum of Modern Art Georges Pompidou, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. The Palais Royal, completely renovated, hosts some of the finest boutiques and the legendary Buren columns. The Seine river banks are definitely open to pedestrians (and closed to cars) since September 1st, 2016, an open-air museum: Walk along the Seine and discover the Conciergerie and Notre Dame.
The Palais Royal area is also the Parisians ' favorite neighborhood where all the refined artists and fashion designers are established, mixed with a spirit of culture and gastronomy.
Because it is still great weather in Paris, Indian Summer, we have created this incredible package for you : Available in one of our fabulous Suites, get your private butler and a luxurious picnic service in Paris ! (From 945 Euros per night, minimum 2 nights)More information Check availability
Paris and Palais Royal - the book
The Grand Hôtel du Palais-Royal pays homage to the magical atmosphere of its neighborhood with this book of photos by Thierry Dourdet....
DATE: 14 June 2018
After being exhibited last spring at the British Museum—one of the largest museums in London—this year, “The American Dream: Pop to the Present. Prints from the British Museum” exhibition is on view at the Fondation Custodia, in Paris,