The perfect location
The Palais Royal area is ideal for a stay in the heart of Paris. It has all of the city’s main attractions:
- Famous monuments and sites: Palais Royal and the calm of its garden, the Louvre, the Tuileries Garden, the Comédie Française theater;
- Exclusive boutiques, charming international restaurants, brasseries and Parisian cafés;
- Stylish shops can be found in the covered arcades of Palais Royal, rue Saint Honoré, and place des Victoires (Christian Louboutin, Pierre Hardy, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney…);
- Exclusive art galeries and art dealers.
- In the heart of the new Museum Mile:
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is located on the Place Valois, right at mid-distance between the Museum of Modern Art Georges Pompidou, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. The Palais Royal, completely renovated, hosts some of the finest boutiques and the legendary Buren columns. The Seine river banks are definitely open to pedestrians (and closed to cars) since September 1st, 2016, an open-air museum: Walk along the Seine and discover the Conciergerie and Notre Dame.
The Palais Royal area is also the Parisians ' favorite neighborhood where all the refined artists and fashion designers are established, mixed with a spirit of culture and gastronomy.
THE GREEN KEY 2018
At the start of 2018, the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is proud to announce that we have been certified Green Key property for the 5th year in a row!
DATE: 02 March 2018
From 5 to 8 April 2018, the Grand Palais des Champs Elysees Paris invites you to discover a broad selection of modern and contemporary artworks from throughout the world. For four consecutive days, Art Paris Art Fair 2018 will be housing 142 galleries gatherin