The perfect location
The Palais Royal area is ideal for a stay in the heart of Paris. It has all of the city’s main attractions:
- Famous monuments and sites: Palais Royal and the calm of its garden, the Louvre, the Tuileries Garden, the Comédie Française theater;
- Exclusive boutiques, charming international restaurants, brasseries and Parisian cafés;
- Stylish shops can be found in the covered arcades of Palais Royal, rue Saint Honoré, and place des Victoires (Christian Louboutin, Pierre Hardy, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney…);
- Exclusive art galeries and art dealers.
- In the heart of the new Museum Mile:
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is located on the Place Valois, right at mid-distance between the Museum of Modern Art Georges Pompidou, the Louvre Museum and the Orsay Museum. The Palais Royal, completely renovated, hosts some of the finest boutiques and the legendary Buren columns. The Seine river banks are definitely open to pedestrians (and closed to cars) since September 1st, 2016, an open-air museum: Walk along the Seine and discover the Conciergerie and Notre Dame.
The Palais Royal area is also the Parisians ' favorite neighborhood where all the refined artists and fashion designers are established, mixed with a spirit of culture and gastronomy.
Because it is still great weather in Paris, Indian Summer, we have created this incredible package for you : Available in one of our fabulous Suites, get your private butler and a luxurious picnic service in Paris ! (From 945 Euros per night, minimum 2 nights)More information Check availability
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER - READER'S CHOICE AWARDS 2016
We are very pround to announce that The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is voted in the Top 5 hotels in Paris by the Condé Nast Traveler's readers.
DATE: 15 May 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
On Saturday 20th May 2017, Paris, the City of Light, celebrates La Nuit Européenne des Musées, in its 13th edition!