- From 32m² / 345 sq feet.
- King-sized bed, or two single beds.
- Spacious independent dressing room.
- Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub.
- Can accommodate one extra person (sofa bed in the living room area).
- Balcony with view of the Louvre, Montmartre or the Eiffel Tower on request.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Paris and Palais Royal - the book
The Grand Hôtel du Palais-Royal pays homage to the magical atmosphere of its neighborhood with this book of photos by Thierry Dourdet....
DATE: 05 April 2018
Like every summer, this year, starting from June up until August, Paris' biggest and most renowned park, the Jardin des Tuileries invites visitors of all ages to come and enjoy the annual traditional funfair “Fête des Tuileries”