- From 32m² / 345 sq feet.
- King-sized bed, or two single beds.
- Spacious independent dressing room.
- Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub.
- Can accommodate one extra person (sofa bed in the living room area).
- Balcony with view of the Louvre, Montmartre or the Eiffel Tower on request.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
NEW KIDS ROOM AT THE GRAND HOTEL DU PALAIS ROYAL
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal launches a unique Kids Room for children.
DATE: 18 September 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
From October 18th,2017, until February 19th, 2018, the Musée de l’Orangerie is home to a new exhibition devoted to Dada (or Dadaism), a subversive art movement of the European avant-garde which first emerged in Zurich, at the beginning of the 20th