- From 32m² / 345 sq feet.
- King-sized bed, or two single beds.
- Spacious independent dressing room.
- Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub.
- Can accommodate one extra person (sofa bed in the living room area).
- Balcony with view of the Louvre, Montmartre or the Eiffel Tower on request.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER - READER'S CHOICE AWARDS 2016
We are very pround to announce that The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is voted in the Top 5 hotels in Paris by the Condé Nast Traveler's readers.
DATE: 10 May 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
The Grand Palais des Champs-Elysées is presenting a special and amazing exhibition drawing attention to the wonderful beauty of European gardens through a selection of diverse works of art.