- Approximately 70m2 / 755 sq feet.
- Located on the 7th and top floor of the hotel with access by private elevator.
- Spectacular room with King size or two twin beds.
- Living room and additional room/dining room .
- Marble Bathroom with double sink, separate stall shower and bathtub
- Nespresso machine.
- Private terrace (25m2 / 270 sq feet) with loungers, tables and chairs.
- Amazing views of the Palais Royal and its garden, Paris and its leading monuments.
- Our Panoramic Suite can accomodate 2 adults and 2 children.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Because it is still great weather in Paris, Indian Summer, we have created this incredible package for you : Available in one of our fabulous Suites, get your private butler and a luxurious picnic service in Paris ! (From 945 Euros per night, minimum 2 nights)More information Check availability
TRIPADVISOR, CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2017
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal receives the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017.
DATE: 14 June 2018
After being exhibited last spring at the British Museum—one of the largest museums in London—this year, “The American Dream: Pop to the Present. Prints from the British Museum” exhibition is on view at the Fondation Custodia, in Paris,