- Approximately 70m2 / 755 sq feet.
- Located on the 7th and top floor of the hotel with access by private elevator.
- Spectacular room with King size or two twin beds.
- Living room and additional room/dining room .
- Marble Bathroom with double sink, separate stall shower and bathtub
- Nespresso machine.
- Private terrace (25m2 / 270 sq feet) with loungers, tables and chairs.
- Amazing views of the Palais Royal and its garden, Paris and its leading monuments.
- Our Panoramic Suite can accomodate 2 adults and 2 children.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Because it is still great weather in Paris, Indian Summer, we have created this incredible package for you : Available in one of our fabulous Suites, get your private butler and a luxurious picnic service in Paris ! (From 945 Euros per night, minimum 2 nights)More information Check availability
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER - READER'S CHOICE AWARDS 2016
We are very pround to announce that The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is voted in the Top 5 hotels in Paris by the Condé Nast Traveler's readers.
DATE: 06 April 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
Located at the Champs-Élysées, close to the Le Palais de L’Élysée and the Place de la Concorde, until June 05th, 2017, the famous historic site and museum complex, the Grand Palais will be presenting an important exhibition un