- Approximately 39m2 / 420 sq feet with separate entrance and walk-in closet.
- Corner suite located on the 5th or 6th floor with double exposure.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub
- King size or two twin beds.
- Separate living room with sofa bed to accommodate an extra adult or two children.
- A Prestige Suite can be connected to a Superior Room to offer a two bedrooms suite. Nespresso machine.
- Palais Royal and Montmartre views.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER - READER'S CHOICE AWARDS 2016
We are very pround to announce that The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is voted in the Top 5 hotels in Paris by the Condé Nast Traveler's readers.
DATE: 10 May 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
The Grand Palais des Champs-Elysées is presenting a special and amazing exhibition drawing attention to the wonderful beauty of European gardens through a selection of diverse works of art.