- Approximately 39m2 / 420 sq feet with separate entrance and walk-in closet.
- Corner suite located on the 5th or 6th floor with double exposure.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub
- King size or two twin beds.
- Separate living room with sofa bed to accommodate an extra adult or two children.
- A Prestige Suite can be connected to a Superior Room to offer a two bedrooms suite. Nespresso machine.
- Palais Royal and Montmartre views.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
CULTURAL STAY AT THE LOUVRE
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal presents its new cultural offer: Discover the Louvre. A perfect stay for 2 guests in the heart of the historical district of Paris.
DATE: 30 June 2017 CATEGORIE: Paris, Chistmas in paris, New year’s eve 2015
In an attempt to spotlight the relationship of Picasso with non-Western art and offer a comparative view of his work with works by non-European artists, the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac is putting on display the exhibition “Pica