The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is proud to support actions for sustainable development. A number of daily actions are based on this environmental approach. Our Action Plan is available at the Front desk and includes for instance:
- Specific measures in energy savings
- Sorting of waste (Paper, batteries, light bulbs, glass, ink cartridges)
- Effective management of water
- Reuse of towels and sheets
- Our commitment to our suppliers
- Selection of local food products (to reduce shipping distances)
- LEDS bulbs are energy-saving.
You may also join us in our commitment to conserve during your stay. For example, we offer you the choice to change your towels every day or to reuse them.
In addition, our concierge will be pleased to offer you the possibility to visit Paris by public transportation
cycling or by “green” car.
In 2018, the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal won the Green Key Label for the fifth year in a row, testifying its commitment towards the environment. Being a green key property, the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal provides a sustainable environment, natural resources and applies an eco-friendly policy in all areas. All of our team also gives special care to the environment through green actions, such as sustainable purchase, effective water management or selective sorting.
Association Petits Princes
The entire team of the Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal is proud to support the Association Petits Princes y, in everyday actions. It is real, lively cooperation and we propose you to participate with us.
- Ask reception for all opportunities.
Since 1987, The Association Petits Princes, fulfills the dreams of seriously ill children and adolescents.
The specificity of the Association Petits Princes focuses on two essential points:
For the same child, many dreams can be realized
- The Association ”Petits Princes” is the only organization in France to realize fulfill dreams for the same sick child according to the evolution of his/her pathology.
- The volunteers of the association are in regular contact with the children for long term support.
- A child who lives his passions and fulfills his dreams is a child who finds extra energy to fight against the disease.
Support for the whole family
- Because the disease disrupts the entire family, parents and siblings live in most cases, dreams alongside the child.