- From 32m² / 345 sq feet.
- King-sized bed, or two single beds.
- Spacious independent dressing room.
- Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub.
- Can accommodate one extra person (sofa bed in the living room area).
- Balcony with view of the Louvre, Montmartre or the Eiffel Tower on request.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
KIDS ROOM AT THE GRAND HOTEL DU PALAIS ROYAL
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal offers a unique Kids Room for children.
DATE: 16 October 2018
Some of the most interesting, and most unique art exhibitions occur when two or more major players unite to collaborate on a vast project. Major galleries and organisations combine talents and resources for a never-before-seen spectacle of art. That