- From 32m² / 345 sq feet.
- King-sized bed, or two single beds.
- Spacious independent dressing room.
- Nespresso machine.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub.
- Can accommodate one extra person (sofa bed in the living room area).
- Balcony with view of the Louvre, Montmartre or the Eiffel Tower on request.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
KIDS ROOM AT THE GRAND HOTEL DU PALAIS ROYAL
The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal offers a unique Kids Room for children.
DATE: 13 September 2018
Chiaroscuro is a term that might not be familiar to the average gallery patron but may have appeared in the teaching of many of Paris’ art schools. The term refers to colour wood engraving. It became a popular way to experiment with wood engrav