- Approximately 70m2 / 755 sq feet.
- Located on the 7th and top floor of the hotel with access by private elevator.
- Spectacular room with King size or two twin beds.
- Living room and additional room/dining room .
- Marble Bathroom with double sink, separate stall shower and bathtub
- Nespresso machine.
- Private terrace (25m2 / 270 sq feet) with loungers, tables and chairs.
- Amazing views of the Palais Royal and its garden, Paris and its leading monuments.
- Our Panoramic Suite can accomodate 2 adults and 2 children.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
THE GREEN KEY 2018
At the start of 2018, the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal is proud to announce that we have been certified Green Key property for the 5th year in a row!
DATE: 18 October 2018
The Salon du Chocolat experience is one that needs to be seen to be believed. Many chocolate lovers will have a good idea in their heads about what a grand celebration of chocolate should look like. Still, guests at the Porte de Versailles may be surprised at