- Approximately 70m2 / 755 sq feet.
- Located on the 7th and top floor of the hotel with access by private elevator.
- Spectacular room with King size or two twin beds.
- Living room and additional room/dining room .
- Marble Bathroom with double sink, separate stall shower and bathtub
- Nespresso machine.
- Private terrace (25m2 / 270 sq feet) with loungers, tables and chairs.
- Amazing views of the Palais Royal and its garden, Paris and its leading monuments.
- Our Panoramic Suite can accomodate 2 adults and 2 children.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Paris and Palais Royal - the book
The Grand Hôtel du Palais-Royal pays homage to the magical atmosphere of its neighborhood with this book of photos by Thierry Dourdet....
DATE: 07 December 2018
Christmas is a magical time of year in Paris. There is no shortage of event and celebrations lined up for citizens and visitors across the festive season in 2018. Shoppers can head to one of the many different markets that will spring up around the city, or si