- Approximately 39m2 / 420 sq feet with separate entrance and walk-in closet.
- Corner suite located on the 5th or 6th floor with double exposure.
- Bathroom with separate stall shower and bathtub
- King size or two twin beds.
- Separate living room with sofa bed to accommodate an extra adult or two children.
- A Prestige Suite can be connected to a Superior Room to offer a two bedrooms suite. Nespresso machine.
- Palais Royal and Montmartre views.
- 24 hour room service
- Daily turndown service with complimentary mineral water.
- Laundry and dry cleaning services.
- Restaurant and lounge bar open 7 days a week.
- Expertly-trained ‘Clefs d’or’ concierge.
- Carita spa, Turkish bath, fitness center.
- Special services for families and children.
- French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian spoken.
- Business Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
TRIPADVISOR, CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2017
The Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal receives the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017.
DATE: 12 July 2018
The Parc Floral de Paris is a beautiful setting in the Jardin Botanique de Paris. Many couples and families will spend long summers afternoons here enjoying the sunshine and the flower. The gardens are practically their own little art gallery, with all the&nbs